We have wanted to talk about business, but never could really grasp what God wanted us to share. So, this episode is all about combining business and the gospel. If you are a business person or want to get into business, the reality is that we are in business, whether you know it or not. But, as Christians, how is business and the gospel so closely related?
Here are a couple of main points about Gospel combined with business:
- Failure can either define you, or refine you.
- Fulfilling God’s purpose & mission IS ministry
- You do not have to be involved only in ministry in order to create Kingdom, eternal impact.
- The difference between being driven or being led.
- If you are a Christian, you are living out a ministry.
- God doesn’t want you to build a dynasty, he wants you to leave a legacy.
Bible verses mentioned: Colossians 1:16, Luke 16:10, Psalm 119:9-11, Matthew 22:37-38, Philippians 2:3-4
We would love your support to keep our podcast ad-free. Head here to learn more, https://www.patreon.com/thesimplemission
Submit your questions here, https://forms.gle/DhwX7Q3ruXEeChTn9
Follow our Instagram for encouragement & updates: https://instagram.com/thesimplemission
Read our latest posts on the blog: https://thesimplemission.com/blog